Welcome

Welcome to The Jaded Word where anything and everything is up for discussion. Respectful commentary and dialogue is always encouraged here. Remember, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Thought of the day: You must be stupid to commit a crime today!

I watch a lot of true crime shows like Forensic Files, The First 48, Domminick Dunne's Justice, etc. and I still cannot for the life of me understand what makes people so stupid. I mean really what is it that make you so special to think you can get away with something as serious as murder or rape? We are in a technological age and DNA is no joke. I think the problem is that most states with the death penalty take too long to act. This is a personal opinion but I truly believe in that ultimate punishment and think it isn't used enough. I've said it before and I'll say it again, stupidity is all around us and you have to be some kind of stupid to commit a crime these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment